- External features
- WOD bag
- Interior space
- Where to buy?
The Storm is not a CrossFit backpack any, is designed by and for crossfitters, with an exclusive and patented design by Velites.
Its main advantage is that, unlike other styles of backpacks, everything is neatly tucked away, giving you more space for your belongings. sense of order and cleanliness.
It is rigid, with high quality materials and very complete:
Most CrossFit backpacks get soaked when it rains. The Storm is built to withstand the rain.
Allows accessories to be hung
There are some accessories that require ventilation after use, such as callipers, knee pads...
Space for laptop
Perfectly protected with padding on both sides
You have a small space to access them quickly without having to look for them among many other things.
Water hole to keep water on hand
Exclusive water pocket
It does not have the zipper straps to make it a more protected pocket.
Not only if you want it tighter or narrower, but also the height to the chest.
Back reinforcement for cushioning and increased breathability
This area cushions the back and increases airflow to reduce perspiration.
Easy access pocket
Another pocket for small items that you can open from the outside
You can add cylindrical objects such as a foam roller or a mat.
Separate shoe pocket
In this way the footwear does not come into contact with the main volume of the backpack.
Extra pocket for more shoes
In the case of carrying more shoes, you can add extra space.
It provides an extra 5 liters of space.
It is the most special part of the backpack and has many functionalities.
- Capacity 5 liters
- Attached with magnets and the fitlock (a security padlock).
- When you get to the box, you can leave the backpack in the locker room and drop this WOD bag to carry the accessories you'll need for your workout, so you don't have everything lying around. It has a zipper and not only does this bag open all the way, but you can make it stay open for easy access.
- You wouldn't say you can use it as a tripod to record yourself. It has strong magnets on the back and is fully attached to the rack at the height you need. To the back of the cell phone you attach the supplied plate and so you attach the cell phone to the backpack. It is much more comfortable than having the mobile on the floor or having to put drawers.
- You can use it as a shoulder strap or store the straps, or add them for extra security if you travel.
- If you like to show off your patches, there is a Velcro area for you to attach them.
- Large capacity: 37 liters
- Wide zipper for full access to the entire space.
- Different zippers to keep everything in place.
- Waterproof area so that wet items are separated and do not wet other things you carry.
- Toilet bag that attaches with magnets.
Where to buy?
Take advantage of the launch campaign on Kickstarter and get the backpack with 50% discount.
Only for 48 hours.