Upon completion of the OpenWe have a large number of athletes worldwide who are moving on to the next stage.
This new phase is known as the Quarterfinals.
How many athletes advance to the Quarterfinals?
- 10% best women in each region.
- 10% best men in each region.
- 25% best teams in each region.
How much do they cost?
The price of this phase is
Where can it be viewed?
These Quarterfinals will be similar to the first online phase we saw in the past CrossFit Games 2020. There will be recaps from CrossFit, but not a live broadcast like in a competition.
Material required to participate
All the equipment recommended in the Open plus:
- 10 m2 of space
- 15ft/4.5m climbing rope
- Medicine ball 20/14 lb.
- 2 dumbbells, 22.5/15kg
- A bank
- C2 rower
- Gymnastic rings
- Squat rack
- Scores will be reset and everyone will start with 0 points.
- Crossfit has set the following number of athletes per region who can be contacted for review the videos of your WODs.
- North America East and West - 90 women, 90 men, and 50 teams.
- Europe - 90 women, 90 men, and 50 teams.
- Oceania, Asia, South America and Africa - 50 women, 50 men, 40 teams