Third edition of the Quarterfinals in the history of CrossFit.
Once the Open is concluded and the leaderboard is finalized, CrossFit will send out invitations to the Quarterfinals.
If an athlete declines his or her invitation, CrossFit has no intention of filling that spot with the next athlete on the list.
Where can they be seen?
The Quarterfinals are just an extension of the Open with the athletes who have qualified. The mechanism is the same and they have to complete the WODs on their own, but there is no live event.
Unless athletes by their own means decide to share their WODs, there is no other way to view these qualifiers.
Start date: March 16
Registration: March 13
Leaderboard end date: March 27
Athletes participating10% of each region
Floor plans: See
Athletes will have 3 24-hour windows to perform the events and upload their scores.
- The first window will be from: Thursday, March 16 at 12 p.m. PT until Friday, March 17 at 12 p.m. PT.
- The second window will be from: Friday, March 17 at 12 p.m. PT until Saturday, March 18 at 12 p.m. PT.
- The final window will be from: Saturday, March 18 at 12 p.m. PT until Sunday, March 19 at 12 p.m. PT.
- Scores are reset.
- Athletes shall be judged by an official judge.
- If you intend to advance to the Semifinals, all scores must be accompanied by a link to the video.
- CrossFit will announce when the video review process is complete.
To be announced Thursday at 12:00 pm PT
- North America East
1. Dallin Pepper (42) | Mallory O'Brien (16)
2. Jeffrey Adler (45) | Brooke Wells (45)
3. Samuel Cournoyer (55) | Emma Cary (47)
4. Noah Ohlsen (69) | Anikha Greer (57)
5. Spencer Panchik (104) | Emma Lawson (58)
- North America West
1. Justin Medeiros (9) | Arielle Loewen (28)
2. Patrick Vellner (15) | Alex Gazan (41)
3. Cole Greashaber (51) | Rebecca Fuselier (72)
4. Nick Mathew (62) | Kelly Baker (80)
5. Mitchel Stevenson (64) | Emily Rolfe (88)
1. Fabian Beneito (76) | Laura Horvath (30)
2. Bjorgvin Karl Gudmundsson (89) | Gabriela Migala (46)
3. Victor Hoffer (91) | Emma Tall (58)
4. Lazar Djukic (100) | Manon Angonese (62)
5. Harry Lightfoot (142) | Thuridur Helgadottir (69)
1. Ricky Garard (28) | Katelin Van Zyl (26)
2. Jay Crouch (36) | Jamie Simmonds (32)
3. William Kearney (112) | Briony Challis (53)
4. Jake Douglas (120) | Ellie Turner (56)
5. John Champion (129) | Georgia Pryor (68)
1. Morteza Sedaghat (58) | Dawon Jung (13)
2. Andrei Fedotov (74) | Seher Kaya (20)
3. Eren Kim (74) | Kamlia Takeyeva (22)
4. Ruslan Miftakhov (85) | Shahad Budebs (46)
5. Arthur Semenov (88) | Minjeong Kim (59)
- South America
1. Guilherme Malheiros (37) | Victoria Campos (29)
2. Benjamin Gutierrez (70) | Sasha Nievas (31)
3. Augustin Richelme (115) | Carolina Martinez (45)
4. Gustavo Errico (116) | Amanda Fusuma (53)
5. Vitor Caetano (123) | Luiza Marques (55)
1. Kealan Henry (37) | Christina Livaditakis (30)
2. Darren Zurnamer (39) | Mariska Smit (42)
3. Michael Van Tonder (51) | Gemma Rader (43)
4. Callum Deeble (51) | Tanha Bouffe (55)
5. Daniel Griesel (65) | Georgia Ayres (60)
How many individual athletes qualify for the Semifinals?
North America East: Top 60 men and women
North America West: Top 60 men and women
Europe: Top 60 men and women
Oceania: Top 30 men and women
Asia: Top 30 men and women
South America: Top 30 men and women
Africa: Top 30 men and women
Start date: March 29
Registration: 20 March
Leaderboard end date: April 10
Participating teams: 25% of each region
Floor plans: See
Teams must select the final members for the remainder of the season during the registration process.
- A maximum of 6 athletes
- 3 men
- 3 women
- A minimum of 4 athletes
- 2 men
- 2 women
The only requirement is that the athletes do the WODs together.
Individual or age-group division athletes may be members of the team. An individual athlete who is part of the team may also have participated in the individual Quarterfinal.
In the middle of the Quarterfinals, none of the 4 members may be substituted due to injury or any other reason.
Unlike individual athletes, in teams there will be 2 windows:
- The first window will be from: Wednesday, March 29 at 12 p.m. PT until Thursday, March 30 at 12 p.m. P T.
- The second window will be from: Thursday March 30 at 12 p.m. PT until Friday, March 31 at 12 p.m. P T.
- Teams must have a judge who has passed the current year's course.
- Teams must provide a video of each WOD.
How many teams advance to the Semifinals?
North America East: Top 40 teams
North America West: Top 40 teams
Europe: Top 40 teams
Oceania: Top 20 teams
Asia: Top 20 teams
South America: Top 20 teams
Africa: Top 20 teams
Dates: March 31 - April 2
Registration: March 20
Leaderboard end date: April 14
Floor plans: See
The duration has been reduced to only 2 days.
Adrian Bozman, the current competition director, confirmed this change at the recent press conference and attributed it to the feedback they had received from competitors. Many athletes were having trouble juggling their work schedule with this event.