I can guarantee that you are in a 100 % safe spaceTherefore, in compliance with the duty of information contained in Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, it is hereby stated:
1.1. Identification data of the person in charge
As stated in Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on information society services and electronic commerce, I hereby inform you that:
- My company name is: Anabel Ávila
- My CIF is 46713243J
- My registered office is located at Calle Navarra 68, 08320, Barcelona, Spain.
- Email: email@example.com
- My social activity is: blogging and online business.
1.2. Purpose of the website.
The services provided by the person responsible for the website are the following:
- Selling training and services on online monetization
- The sale of Ebooks
- Manage the list of subscribers and users subscribed to the course.
- Blog content supply
- Manage your network of affiliates and merchants as well as their payment management.
1.4. Use of the web site and capture of information:
1.4.1 USE OF THE WEBSITE
The web page https://anabelavila.com/ hereinafter (THE WEB) provides access to articles, information, services and data (hereinafter "content") owned by Anabel Ávila. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the website.
The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents offered through its website and, by way of example but not limited to, not to use them for:
(a) engage in activities that are illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order;
(b) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, in apology of terrorism or in violation of human rights;
(c) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of https://anabelavila.com, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage;
(d) attempt to access and, if applicable, use the e-mail accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
Anabel Avila reserves the right to remove any comments and contributions that violate the respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, in his opinion, are not suitable for publication.
In any case, Anabel Avila shall not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through the blog or other participation tools that may be created, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations.
1.4.2 Data capture
- Contact form, where the USER must fill in the email field, subject and name.
- Subscription form, where the USER fills in the fields required for the purchase of the course with name, surname, address, city, country, state, zip code, email and password.
- Tracking cookies, according to the following rules
- Browsing and IP Address: When browsing this website, the user automatically provides the web server with information regarding your IP address, date and time of access, the hyperlink that forwarded you to them, your operating system and the browser used.
Notwithstanding the above, users will be able to unsubscribe at any time of the services provided by Anabel Avila or data provided by the USER in compliance with current legislation on Data Protection. Also, both by subscribing to this website and by making a comment on any of its pages and / or entries, the user consents:
- The processing of your personal data in the WordPress environment according to your privacy policies.
- The access of Anabel Avila to the data that, according to the WordPress infrastructure, the user needs to provide either for the subscription to the course or for any inquiry through the contact form.
By activating a subscription, contact form or comment, the user understands and accepts that:
From the moment you make your subscription or access a paid service, Anabel Avila has access to
aName, and email, or other data necessary for billing, forming a file duly registered in the General Register of the Spanish Data Protection Agency under the name of "WEB USERS AND SUBSCRIBERS" or in the case of making a purchase, will be subscribed to the file of "CUSTOMERS AND / OR SUPPLIERS" having access to data name, surname, email, ID and full address.
In any case Anabel Avila reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the website https://anabelavila.com/ as well as this legal notice.
2. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY:
Anabel Avila by itself or as assignee, is the owner of all intellectual and industrial property rights of its web page, as well as of the elements contained therein (including, but not limited to, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by Anabel Avila or its licensors. All rights reserved.
Any use not previously authorized by Anabel Avila, will be considered a serious breach of the author's intellectual or industrial property rights.
The reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the making available modality, of all or part of the contents of this website for commercial purposes, in any format and by any technical means, without the authorization of Anabel Avila.
The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by Anabel Avila. You can only view the elements of the website without the possibility of printing, copying or storing them on the hard drive of your computer or any other physical medium. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of the website. Anabel Avila.
It is strictly forbidden to share the license for use with other persons, each license is personal and non-transferable, and we reserve the right to take any civil and criminal action we may have in order to safeguard our rights.The above under penalty of incurring in a crime against intellectual property of art. 270 and subsequent articles of the Penal Code with prison sentences of up to 4 years.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
Anabel Avila shall not be liable, in any case, for damages of any nature that may be caused by, but not limited to: errors or omissions in the contents, lack of availability of the website, - which will make periodic stops for technical maintenance - as well as the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, despite having taken all the necessary technological measures to prevent it.
Anabel Avila reserves the right to make unannounced changes it deems appropriate on its website, may change, delete or add content and services provided through the same as the way in which they are presented or located on its website.
5. LINKS POLICY
The persons or entities that intend to make or make a hyperlink from a web page of another Internet portal to the website of Anabel Avila shall be subject to the following conditions:
- The total or partial reproduction of any of the services or contents of the website is not permitted without the prior express authorization of Anabel Avila
- No deep-links or IMG or image links, or frames will be established with the website of Anabel Avila without your prior express authorization.
- No false, inaccurate or incorrect representation shall be made about the website of Anabel Avilanor on the services or contents of the same. Except for those signs that are part of the hyperlink, the web page in which it is established shall not contain any trademark, commercial name, establishment sign, denomination, logotype, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to Anabel Avilaunless expressly authorized by the latter.
- The establishment of the hyperlink shall not imply the existence of a relationship between Anabel Avila and the owner of the web page or the portal from which it is made, nor the knowledge and acceptance of Anabel Avila of the services and contents offered in said web page or portal.
- Anabel Avila shall not be responsible for the contents or services made available to the public on the web page or portal from which the hyperlink is made, nor for the information and statements included therein.
The website of Anabel Avila may make available to the user connections and links to other websites managed and controlled by third parties. The sole purpose of these links is to facilitate the user's search for information, content and services on the Internet, but in no case may they be considered a suggestion, recommendation or invitation to visit them.
Anabel Avila does not market, direct, previously control or make its own the contents, services, information and statements available on such websites.
Anabel Avila assumes no liability whatsoever, even indirectly or subsidiarily, for damages of any kind that may arise from access, maintenance, use, quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the contents, information, communications, opinions, statements, products and services existing or offered on the websites not managed by Anabel Avila and that are accessible through Anabel Avila
6. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION
Anabel Avila reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or at the request of a third party, to those users who do not comply with these General Conditions of Use.
Anabel Avila will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its website exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it by law.
8. MODIFICATION OF THESE CONDITIONS AND DURATION
Anabel Avila may modify at any time the conditions determined here, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
9. COMPLAINTS AND DOUBTS
Anabel Avila informs that there are complaint forms available to users and customers who can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your name and surname, the service or product purchased and stating the reasons for your complaint.
You may also direct your complaint by mail addressed to: Anabel Avila, Calle Navarra 68, 08320, Barcelona.
10. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The relationship between Anabel Avila and the USER shall be governed by the Spanish legislation in force and any dispute shall be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Barcelona.